What is qBpaps?
QBPAPS - is a complete web-based building permit application and processing system solution designed for Philippine Local Government Units.
Features of QBPAPS:
- Manages information of building permit applicants such as application & permit number, building owner personal information, scope of work, location of construction, use or type of occupancy, etc.
- It has data maintenance of schedule of fees & charges like building fee, electrical fee, line and grade fee, electronics fee, plumbing fee, etc.
- Complete assessment of permit and automatic computation of fees
- Generate assessment form for the payment of applicants
- Uploading and viewing of image for Building Permit Inspection
- Generate Building Permit Inspection Report
- Monitoring of releases and unreleased building permit application
- Works on any web browser
- With standard user management and audit trail modules
QBPAPS’ web-based implementation makes Building Permit Application status available to other LGU departments. Aside from Engineering department, the office of the Assessor will be prompted if a building permit was released for the assessment of real property tax.
The system is programmed in ASP.net version 9.0 and developed under .Net Framework 3.5 and it uses MS SQL server or MySQL database.